Friday, July 23, 2010

The great British pub crawl

Pubs, brilliant. You just don't get them in Australia. I do miss them and tonight we went in a few. In fact , over the last few nights, weeks, we have been in a few.


Nicola has fallen in love with them, it is safe to say she likes pubs. Let me just ask her.
Yes, she likes pubs. Brilliant.


Tonight I drank real ale. Last night I drank real ale, in fact, the night before that I also drank real ale. Flat, not cold, not warm, just right, tasty , real ale. Dizzy Blonde, Robinsons best bitter, Tale Wagger, Hyde's Joeys. Gorgeous.

We went to the Cheadle Hulme pub and The Church. Not really a pub crawl but it would do us for the night. You can't start too big.

What do I miss about England apart from family, pubs.


Pubs, brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment